**all items received free from Influenster for review/testing purposes
I've got an Influenster VoxBox to share today! I haven't had one for a while so I was super excited to see this show up Monday - of course while I was out with the puppy for training. Yesterday I got sent to bed early since I just can't seem to get enough rest, which means that today is the day that I'm sharing what was included in the Frosty VoxBox. This box was a nicely sized box with a variety of beauty and food products. Let's get started with seeing what all I got!
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 001 Black - super excited to try this since most of my black pencil liners are dried out. It would be nice to not have to resort to a gel liner that needs a brush to apply all the time.
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in 418 Sugar Plum - this looks like it could be a MYBB (my lips but better) shade; it'll be interesting to see how this wears on my super dried out lips.
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - it'll be interesting to see how this remover, which claims to remover waterproof mascara, works out...any scent issues, how well it removes, if it leaves a film on the eyes, etc.
- Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum sachet - I've never tried anything from the Boots line. It claims results in 2 weeks, but this is a small sample. Hopefully my skin doesn't have any issues with it since it's been temperamental lately. Coupon included.
- EcoTools Sleek + Shine Finisher Hair Brush - it's always fun to try out a new hair brush; this one claims to help your hair dry faster and has a "frizz and static-fighting design." Since the furnace has been running for nearly 2 months already (with several more to go), I've definitely got frizz and static in spots.
And now for the food items:
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme - this is pretty good timing as I think I'm almost out of my current bottle of thyme. This is a perfect spice for the holiday season. I wonder what all I'll add this to.
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea (2 tea bags) - peppermint tea is one of my favorite flavors of tea, especially when I'm feeling congested - cough, right now, cough. Coupon included.
- Fruit Vines Bites Soft Chewy Fruity Candy, cherry flavor - admittedly not my favorite flavor, but I'll give them a try. The bag contains 3.5 servings. I've never heard of the brand; it says it's available at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target, Safeway & Rite Aid.
I'm excited to try nearly everything in the box. If I'd received the strawberry flavor of the candy I'd have been happier, but oh well. The flavor might surprise me. I do wish that the Boots product had been a larger size to be able to do a more thorough testing. Time to get testing!
**I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
**my opinions are my own