**all items purchased by me/
gift with purchase
I thought that I would share my most recent gift-with-purchase, and what I actually purchased, before I get my next one from a different brand on Sunday. For this gift with purchase, I went to Macy's since I was basically out of my Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate and the next g.w.p. at Dillards (where I've been purchasing my Lancome items from) isn't until around the middle of April.
I only purchased one thing, which is plenty pricey on it's own, but I was able to get the standard gift with purchase as well as the "step-up" which, if I remember correctly, was available for purchases over $70-something dollars. This particular gift with purchase was basically "assembled" for you on the spot since there was a couple different decisions you had to make. Of course, I forgot to snap a quick picture of the display outlining the choices and the regular gift plus the step-up got mixed into the same bag. From a quick glance on Macy's site, I am not seeing this available anymore - in stores may be different though.
makeup bag from g.w.p. and the Advanced Genifique 1 fl. oz. bottle
- Genifique Eye (this was in the step-up), .25 oz.
- Bi-Facil double-action eye makeup remover, 1.7 fl. oz.
- Bienfait Multi-Vital Night cream, .5 oz. - this was one that I got to pick from 3 choices
- Invigorating Body Cleansing gel, 2.0 fl. oz.
- Creme Radiant Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser normal/combination skin, 2.0 fl. oz. - I believe this was also one I got to pick from 2
- Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Definicils High Definition Mascara mini
- Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow quad (Pink Pearls, Makeover, "It" List, Pink Zinc) - I feel like this was the 3rd item of the step-up
- Blush Subtil Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush in Blushing Tresor - I believe this was the 3rd choice for the g.w.p.
Blushing Tresor, lightly built up. I'd describe it as a peachy-coral with a slight golden shimmer
Pink Zinc is the light pink in the lower left corner; Makeover is the brighter pink above Pink Zinc. Both are metallic. Pink Zinc is very metallic on the lid (but I did accidentally grab a shimmer primer when I used this and didn't notice until after I had applied the primer so that intensified the finish); I haven't used Makeover yet.
I already know that I enjoy using the Genefique - hence the second purchase - but I'm happy to have a little travel size bottle for if/when the Mister has a work trip that he can take me on. I've also enjoyed using a prior sample of the Definicils mascara; I need to get a review of that up. Other than the makeup, I haven't tried anything else yet.
Do you have a favorite item from the Lancome brand? Anything you would like to try but haven't yet? If you're going to purchase from any department store counters, I highly recommend doing so when there's a gift with purchase available!
**all items purchased by me - gift with purchase
**my opinions are my own