Long time, no see. Last week flew by with me not having any time at all to sit down in front of the computer. Between driving my mom wherever she needed to be, assisting my grandmother and aunt with computer issues, cleaning and sorting through things, and then we decided to move the bunnies up to the main living area...plus I felt pretty drained a couple days which ended up as not a whole lot of time left for the blog.
Anyway...I'm going to try to get back to business and get a post up each day again (barring unforeseen circumstances). So let's get back to it with a Sunday Stash Sharing! Today in honor of St. Patrick's day, I've got all my various green polishes from Sinful Colors. I've purchased several limited edition colors, as well as core colors. If you click on the link for Olympia (down below), you can see how I did my nails last year for the holiday.
First group shot:
Moss Have 1149, Beau Khaki 1034, Olympia 1112 (warning: toes in the linked post!)Collection:
- Moss Have came out in the Fall 2012 Metallics collection
- Beau Khaki came out in the end of 2012/early 2013 Haute Rebel collection
- Olympia came out in the Spring 2012 Cast Away collection
Call You Later 932, Green Ocean 220, Innocent 944
- Call You Later - I believe this is a core color
- Green Ocean comes out each Spring sometime in February/March for St. Patrick's day
- Innocent (I believe is a core color), also part of the Spring 2012 Be Fierce collection
San Francisco 283, Last Chance 948, Envy 960
- San Francisco is, I believe, a core color
- Last Chance was part of the Holiday 2011 Wish collection (but is a core color) - I got this one on clearance
- Envy was part of the 2011 Beverly Hills and Fall 2011 Destination America collections (but is also a core color)
Happy Ending 946 (warning: it's on my toes!), Exotic Green 1105, HD Nails 926 - mini
- Happy Ending was part of the Spring 2012 Color Duos collection (but is also a core color)
- Exotic Green was part of the Spring 2012 POPtastic! collection (but is now part of the core line)
- the mini of HD Nails came out for the holidays a couple years ago (I think this one is core also)
One thing about Sinful Colors is that many times, collections contain some (or all) core colors so you don't have to spend as much to get the full collection. Not that Sinful Colors is expensive...$1.99 each (or on sale for $.99 at Walgreens once in a while).
That's it for today's stash sharing! If I had actually painted my nails for the St. Patrick's Day holiday, one (or 2) of these polishes would have probably been on my nails since I don't have many greens in other brands. I believe that most of these I purchased from Walgreens, although there may be a couple from Rite Aid which has a small selection. Walmart is also now carrying Sinful Colors - but I haven't noticed limited edition collections showing up there (at least at the one I go to). As far as I am aware, those polishes that I noted as being a core color are still available; those that only have a collection listed are limited edition so finding them might not happen.
Did you have a special St. Patrick's Day mani? What was it? And, of course, if you'd like to see any of these on the nail, please let me know!
**all products purchased by me
**my opinions are my own