I got a request a couple of days ago in a blog comment to share all of my stash and even last year, I was thinking about doing that (but never thought of a way to do it). So thanks to the request, I sat down and thought about a plan. I've got so many pretties...but how to share?
I've decided to start another series on the blog to answer that question. Sunday Stash Sharing will be where I go through my collection and share. This project definitely has to be broken into chunks so some Sundays it will be everything from one particular brand, other Sundays it will be a particular formula from a brand (think Sally Hansen and Wet 'n Wild in all their forms), and other Sundays it will probably be a color family (Sinful Colors) or collection. When I can/if applicable, I'll try to include what collection each polish came out with.
The first brand that I've decided to tackle...I mean show off...is L'Oreal.
Raven's Dream 790, Park Ave Luncheon 201, Rainy Piccadilly 114 and VIP Status 106
- Raven's Dream is from 2011 Project Runway Colors Take Flight collection (bought on clearance)
- Park Ave Luncheon is from the 2012 New York Nudes collection (bought on clearance)
- Rainy Piccadilly is from the 2012 London Fall collection
- VIP Status is from the 2012 LA Entourage collection (bought on clearance)
Pink Carat 160 and Silver Sparkle 162
- both from the Summer 2012 It's Gold or Nothing At All collection
Sand Castle 510 and French Tip White 130
- I believe these came in a duo pack a couple years ago from Walmart (bought on clearance)
Do you like the way that this is being presented? Also, let me know if there is any particular polish that you would like to see on my nails...
**all products purchased by me
**my opinions are my own