I thought that since I am currently attempting a restricted buy, I would do a post about some of the things that I want (not need) to purchase when I'm able to again (or can sneak in...shh). I was hoping that this restriction would just be for the month of September, but since I got off to a rough start - and other large expenses have come up, I really should try to extend this into October. The Mister would be happy if I stopped buying stuff, period (today he literally asked me "How much did you buy today?"). I hate it when he goes into that mode.
- The new, limited edition EOS lipbalm trio. How could I not want this? It's lipbalm, which I can never have enough of, and it has Mickey on it(!). I think a 3-pack for around $8 isn't too bad. I'm hoping I will see these at Walgreens next month.
- Revlon's new nail stencils in this display as well as this one. I love the idea of stencils for the nails since sometimes I have difficulty with stamps. What would be even better is if these stencils would be reusable.
- Of course, if this is going to be an all-inclusive wish list, I must include Urban Decay. :-) I would love to get my hands on the Feminine, Dangerous, and Fun palettes. The Smoked palette has also caught my eye.
- While on Urban Decay, I'll go ahead and include the Naked Foundation and the Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush.
- This one hasn't even been released yet...Color Club "Halographic" polishes - the whole entire collection, please. :-)
- Sally Hansen has a new line of polishes coming out called Lustre Shines that I would love to see in person. This post here has swatches of 6 of them. Hopefully, these will become part of the permanent line so there won't be a rush to purchase.
- There are a few other things that I've seen while out at Rite Aid, but I don't have pictures of them or links to posts about them. For instance, Sinful Colors came out with a magnetic line ($5) and there is one polish in particular that caught my eye. And in the Halloween displays, there are some glitter polishes that are pretty unique to what I have (trying to decide whether to purchase the individual "pumpkin polishes" or the 4-piece set - the bottles are probably smaller in the set though).
I'm choosing to not even think about adding up the cost of all these items combined. Will I purchase any of them? I have to admit that I will probably end up picking up the items I find at drugstores...just one item per purchase per day (and maybe week). Is this everything that I want? Most likely, no since there are always new items coming out, new limited edition collections surfacing, etc....
I have to admit it: I am addicted to shopping.
*all opinions are my own