I thought that while the weather was still a little bit warm, I should share a summer-y nail look that I did about a week ago. I was really inspired by a post on MaD Manis back in July called "Naked Neon Nails" and I just had to try something similar. So, let's see how mine turned out...
First I did 3 coats of Nicole by OPI Kim Konfidential:
Nice and shiny. :-)
I won't comment on application since I was just playing around and being quick and sloppy. If I'd taken my time, I'm sure it would have looked better.
This is definitely "mannequin hands" on me.
- Sinful Colors Let's Meet - yellow (thumb)
- Essie Coat Azure - blue (index)
- Color Club Glitter Envy - green (middle)
- Color Club You Got Soul-ar - orange (ring). I had to thin my bottle of this some first.
- Color Club Wink, Wink, Twinkle - purple (pinkie)
2 coats of each tip color
Do you think my version of MaD Mani's look measures up?
**all products purchased by me
**all opinions my own
**inspiration credit given at the beginning of the post