I thought I would do something different today and share a few makeup/skin care products that I've been reaching for lately and loving the resulting look. Please don't mind that most of the pictures have the items still in packaging (or online shopping images)--I have been using them a bunch. I also included a little mini review on a new oil-control powder.
Revlon ColorStay Whipped in 220 Nude
--love, check out my review here--
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder with Rice Protein Complex
- cleanse with Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash (still testing that one but so far, so good)
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (just bought the full size--I was using a sample from the dermatologist)
- either Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control primer or the new Rimmer Fix & Perfect Pro primer(white tube)
- ColorStay Whipped Cream foundation--applied/buffed in with ELF Studio Powder brush (and a undereye concealer)
- Neutrogena Shine Control Pressed Powder--applied in a firm stippling motion all over with a flat-topped brush
Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow single in Brulee
--this is the perfect shade to blank out veins on the lid for me--
--I have really, really hit "pan" on this--
Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad eye shadow in 3882 Canyon Classics
Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio in Tough as Taupe
--used on the lower lid under the lashes; applied with a smudge brush--
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner ($1) in Black
--I use different liners for my waterline (if I do that step)--
And of course, I've been using lots of mascara (just changed that to a new one), filling my brows (a little more bold), blush and a little bronzer. The blush and bronzer vary each day, as well as the lips.
Do you have any suggestions for other products that may work better for a look similar to the video (drugstore only) please?
**all products were purchased by me / my opinions are my own