--Warning: Pic Heavy and contains mini reviews so rather long--
- Colgate Optic White toothpaste. Just ok, not great. Won't repurchase.
- Dove Visiblecare Renewing creme body wash (sample). Did not like. Won't repurchase.
- Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream (2 samples). Pretty nice for neck and chest. Might purchase, depending on price/availability.
- Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer spf 30 (sample). Just ok, didn't feel was really moisturizing. Won't repurchase.
- Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum (sample). Very nice for neck and chest, left a nice supple feeling (better than a moisturizer for me). Good chance of purchasing depending on price.
- Tazorac cream (prescription). Now using a stronger version.
Threw away even though not finished:
- Envi Shave Gel. Did not help at all with preventing razor burn, legs were immediately irritated. Also, way too old. Won't repurchase--have found shave cream or hair conditioner is better for me.
- Sally Hansen Double Life Protein Base & Top Coat. Got way way too thick, stringy, and goopy to even think about saving (even the brush was getting stiff at an angle). It was also most of the way gone. Won't repurchase--have found a base coat I like better.
- (Left): CoverGirl Exact Eyelights mascara in Black Sapphire. Indifferent. Made my lashes kind of clumpy and not a fan of rubber bristles. Won't repurchase.
- (Top Right): Revlon New Complexion Cream to Powder foundation in 01 Ivory Beige. Really like. Have 2 backups.
- (Middle Right): Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder with MicroClear Technology in Classic Ivory 10. Wasn't extremely impressed; color match was off - a tiny bit orange on me. Won't repurchase.
- (Bottom Right): Hard Candy Welcome Matte in 287 Mattifying powder. I did like this fairly well; however, I have since found a mattifying powder I like better.
- Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in Dancing Waters. Like a lot; have gone through several of these scents. Have purchased other scents as replacements, but will most likely purchase this scent again as well.
- Cutex Regular polish remover. I inherited this bottle from my mom. I always repurchase polish remover but typically go for the best price as I don't notice a difference unless comparing to pure acetone.
- Lubriderm Men's 3-in-1 Lotion. (See review here). Will eventually repurchase.
- Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum (2nd sample). Very nice for neck and chest, better feeling than a moisturizer for that area on me. Good chance of purchasing depending on price.
- Neutrogena UltraSheer Liquid Daily Sun Protection spf 55. My go-to sunscreen for the face. Have gone through several and have opened my last backup.
- Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle (foil sample). Not enough product for an opinion. Won't purchase.
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes. Bought for lazy makeup removal; did not work well. Already somewhat dry when purchased. Ended up throwing away probably 1/4 of the wipes since they completely dried out even storing upside down. Won't repurchase (for me and hopefully there is a better one available for if we have kids).
- CVS Pharmacy Eye Make-Up Remover Oil-Free. Love it. Already opened my backup and will repurchase.
- Paul Mitchell ColorCare Color Protect Daily Shampoo (received from my mom). Did not like. A single shampooing was not enough to really break through the oils and product buildup. Also noticed did not cleanse hair well at roots and scalp. Won't repurchase, especially at over $9 a bottle. There are better shampoos.
If you made it this far, congrats. It got a little long. I hope that my mini reviews helped you get a sense of if a product is for you or not.
If you're working on your own project X pan (or whatever you called it), how are you doing?
**all products purchased by me or samples received long ago or received from my mom
**my opinions are my own