Warning: pic heavy!
- Pro FX Fiberized Ridge Filler base coat
- 2 coats NYC New York Color Expert Last Nail Polish in I <3 NY #230
- 1 coat Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Diamond Flash fast dry top coat (I am really liking this)
both pictures under lamp lightTHEN:
- Icing Blue Ice -- randomly placed 3 stars on ring fingers, 1 star on the rest and enough glitter to suit me
- 1 coat Wet 'n Wild Fast Dry Clear Coat
- 1 coat Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat (applied the next day since the stars' points were scratching me)
Look at the rainbow appearing on my thumb and ring fingers (circled up above)!
The star on my pinkie changed colors!
Later in the evening, I did clip the points on some of the stars that kept scratching me since they didn't want to play nice. Maybe a little more careful placing would fix that.
Icing's Blue Ice consists of a good amount of silver micro-glitters with royal blue small hex glitters and some silver color-changing holographic stars all in a clear base. It does dry to a slightly bumpy finish, but with enough of the right top coat, smooths out (except for those pokey stars). I really like this glitter coat. I have a feeling that this one might be coming back out around the 4th of July.
NCY's I <3 NY is your basic nice cherry/candy-apple red creme polish. It applied easily (even with a slightly uneven brush) and dried pretty quickly. I think that if/when I wear this one by itself, I will use 3 coats since I could still see a little bit of nail line.
Are you still loving glitter polishes as much as me?
**all products purchased by me / my opinions and combinations are my own