I have finally made up my mind about the Pro FX Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat. I have been using this for quite a while now. The level in the bottle is actually down to about the top of the words Pro FX.
- very glossy and shiny
- the bottle will last a long time
- it also comes in a 2.5 fl. oz. bottle (this is a pro if you like the product)
- actually makes the polish under it dry even slower, as in a couple of hours later and I can still get dents in the surface
- A little too much product comes out on the brush - it will literally drip off the brush onto anything unless you wipe it on the rim first
- since I don't like the product, the size of the bottle is also a con
While I LOVE the Fiberized Ridge Filler Base Coat from this line, I am completely let down by the "quick dry" top coat. I'm not sure I will ever use this bottle up since for me it doesn't work. Unfortunately, the search continues for a GOOD/EXCELLENT quick dry top coat.
If you have any suggestions on quick dry top coats that really do work, please let me know :-)
**all products purchased by me