Can you believe that today is the last day of 2012?!?! I know I can't! It's gone so fast! I know a lot of beauty bloggers and YouTubers are doing posts of their top favorite things/posts from the year but I wanted to be different. I thought I would do a wrap up of the things I did (or brands I bought) for the first time this year.
source, then cropped
- Philosophy (found quite a bit of makeup at Big Lots)
- Urban Decay (Vice, Naked Basics, Black, Skull, Feminine, build your own, Book of Shadows IV )
- Laura Geller
- the Balm (Meet Matte(e) palette, Nude 'tude palette)
- Tarina Tarantino
- Real Techniques (brush)
Stores I found or visited for the first time this year:
Nail polish brands I purchased for the first time this year:
- China Glaze
- Color Club
- Magnetic polish (various brands)
Things/techniques I tried for the first time this year:
- False lashes
- nail art - gradients, stamping, tape
- Ordered from Hautelook.com (before this year, I didn't even know about it)
- Registered with Influenster.com
- Participated in a Zoya flash sale (no easy task)
This is not nearly a complete list of firsts for me for this year, just the more notable ones. Apparently I had quite a good year for new things. I sure hope 2013 will be just as good to me, or even more so!
What things did you do/buy/go to for the first time this year?
**my opinions are my own