Here is what I did:
- base coat of ProFX Fiberized ridge filler
- one coat of Rush 60 second High Speed Nail Lacquer in Private (which I believe is no longer sold)
- 4 stripes in L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in White
- one coat on tips in Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
- top coat in Sally Hansen Insta-Dri anti-chip top coat
I also found some cute star earrings in my drawer to wear today.
The top is just a little silver star stud. The bottom is a star with a sparkle that dangles from a sparkle. I thought today would be a good day to wear these since I'm not sure I'll be going anywhere on the actual 4th.
**All items purchased by me